Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's Official!!!

I am so excited to announce that I have been named a 

2015 Lead PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator!


So what does that mean?  That I will be able to receive professional development directly from PBS and share what I learn with other teachers in person and on the web!  I am so excited for this amazing opportunity.  My adventure starts with a webinar at the beginning of May and inclusion into an online group of fellow digital innovators to share ideas and knowledge about using media in the classroom. Then, at the end of June, I will travel to Philadelphia for two days of training with PBS and a day at the ISTE conference!

You can follow my progress right here OR you can see what I (and the other PBS Digital Media Innovators) am up to at the PBS website! Check it out here!




No comments:

Post a Comment